Saturday, November 25, 2006

NumbӘrs

NEWS!!! I got 3rd prize in Talentquest. woo hoo!
Considering tt I didn't really put much effort for it!
haha. More trophy collection!

On the same day I also won 3rd pize - a bronze placing in women's singles for Badminton. That could be the reason why my body is screaming in pain right now...

The whole week just kinda whizzed me by. There were tests after tests after tests.
This must mean that school holidays are just round the corner. Oooh, bliss.

Then Thursday, some out of world force was goading me towards Design sch for dinner.

There I met AaaaaaaaaMINAH & Fifie! We had some crazy insane 3hr dinner! never laughed so hard since.

Love u guys *muacks*

Here's the weekend music - blast it!




1 Comments:

Blogger Resutsushon said...

congrats on ur winnings =))!

3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home