Wednesday, July 26, 2006

and the honor goes to...

My no.1 WishList

a pair of orangey Timberland shoes that goes for $170.00SGD found at the WHY PAY MORE or CLEARANCE SALE SHOP that never really clears located across from City Hall MRT (St Andrew's Cathedral Exit).

Reason being - them pair of black Adidas I have are killing me.

Someone once mentioned tt you should have a couple of shoes so that you don't tire your feet out? At first I surely thought that was a one of those weird science laff-a-minute crap but now, am not so sure...

My feet hurts. Damn.



1 Comments:

Blogger Skeletoned said...

Speaking of that, my feet hurts too wearing the same pair of sneakers continously over like 5 months or so....then, one fine day, D need to switch shoes wif me, coz of some reasons (long story), and when i wear D's shoes, the pain juz went POOF! What a miracle!

2:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home