Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's been One Week

yeh, am back. Got to get a-movin wit reality.

But first a special shout-out to my welcoming wagon.
Shym-ster, Elmo & ET. Love ya - muacks!

erm, abt d Hari Raya visit this Saturday... I don't think I can make it.

Am getting re-acquainted wit school & working out my schedule.

Plus, I'm a sitting duck without a handphone. I mean, I do have a handphone but I lost my SIM card during my travels.

To get a replacement, Why I just need to pay the outstanding balance of $270.00!

Perhaps in d next millenium?

Or until I get another job!

I have sent a couple of resumes.
By the way, if I lied about my RACE, do you think they will notice?

Meawhile, I've been tryg to post some pictures but blogger's servers have gone bonkers on me. Maybe that's a sign I should change to Multiply or MySpace.

OI BLOGGER TECHIES - DO U HEAR ME I SAID I MIGHT CHANGE BLOG!



2 Comments:

Blogger Resutsushon said...

hahaha..... just go ahead with the lying of race. u can hit them back, if they're being racist. =P

6:12 pm  
Blogger Self Drive said...

I'm glad u agree.

Anyway, I wrote "(Winner)Benjamin Sheares Bridge Run 2005"

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home