Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ramble

After the dust settles, a pattern of a quiet kind emerges.

School takes top precedence over everything.
Quizzes and tests are popping round the corner.

Recently there was a Maths quiz and I received 19 marks.
Out of 20.

Can you hear the Pressure to perform, slowly creeping into my mind insidously goading me to revise, revise, revise?

It says,"Forget about sleep. You can pig out when the holidays come. Revise, revise, revise!

Ooh Oooh - guess what!
I got a job. They held the interview in mandarin but luckily I borrowed this book.


Side note: TP is organising a TalentQuest competition claiming prizes up to $500. I sure can use the money (in whatever form) so pls come & support. If you come in a group of 5, please spell out my name plaque properly. It's R-O-S-I-E.

It's not L-O-S-E-R.




1 Comments:

Blogger Resutsushon said...

way to go kak rosie! all the best!

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home