Thursday, July 27, 2006

Trip to Olympus

My Olympus has been giving me problems so I took it for a little trip to service land.

Besides I figure when I get a camera, it be easier to show & tell.

Like instead of being repetitiously asked,"Which happy orangey Timberland shoes are you talking about?", a picture of it would be proof enough of how 'happy' dem shoes are. Its either that or take you there personally which is nonsensically impractical unless you want to belanja me at my favourite sushi joint in City Hall which is along the way...

Anyway, about them shoes...

If I had a pic, I could at lookie at em whenever I want.
So yar, I took a trip to service land..

Unfortunately service land is actually a land where you-might-as-well buy a new camera land.

That's when I fell in love, With the latest Olympus has to offer.

Sadly, even with the trade-in it's still another $400+.

I dug deep into my pockets. I'm still digging....




6 Comments:

Blogger Skeletoned said...

Olympus... i used to own one, left it on the bus... pfff! the camera i had wasn't that good though... and kinda irritates me sometimes... that now, i have a teeny-weeny grudge against Olympus products....

2:05 am  
Blogger Skeletoned said...

Anyway, great that u haf a blog published... isn't it cool?!! ok, may I link u up?

2:06 am  
Blogger Isa said...

GET A DSLR! GET A DSLR! (= Get the Canon EOS-20D.

I'm drooling thinking about it. Here is a sample pic taken with the EOS-20D.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/CanonEOS20D/Samples/Night/IMG_2246.jpg

Take Care ;)

11:56 pm  
Blogger Self Drive said...

eh, what's a DSLR (pronounced DeeSelaRa?)

I mean, whats the diff?

Plus I know nuts about these cam - am just a point & shoot sort of gal.

Oh yar - skel, link me, link me!

9:53 pm  
Blogger Isa said...

DSLR is Digital Single Lens Reflex. It's the latest technology courtesy of Canon. It's brougt SLR cameras 1 step higher.

You can, however, expect the price of an SLR, what more a DSLR, to go between $4000 to $10,000

2:30 am  
Blogger Self Drive said...

ok, I'm sticking to the Olympus

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home