Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fasting month

I've always loved this fasting month - the idea that you cleanse your bodily system at least once a month year. It's jubilating! - Is there such word? haha.

Anyway, yeh... am still in Perth and I realise that I'm home sick or rather food sick.

I miss ayam lemak chilli padi. I miss sambal sotong basah. I miss ikan bakar. I miss nasi ayam. I miss Malay food. haha!

U know when I'm in Singapore I'd opt for western food but here in Perth, I'd crave Malay food only... Yikes!



3 Comments:

Blogger Self Drive said...

yes darling - am cleansing myself in every way possible.

*muacks*

Ciao!

3:14 pm  
Blogger Resutsushon said...

kak rosie! how long r u goin to be in perth??? r u migrating there or wat?

1:34 pm  
Blogger Self Drive said...

lol... I wish i migrate here but no'lah am only here for a visit. I shd be back by end Oct - god be willing!

:p

2:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home