Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good Weekend!

Ok, let's start with the weather.




Fuyooh!

It's so cold!!! At night it reaches to 2degrees!
Me wake up just to wee wee and cdn't sleep till Mr Sun comes up!
The sunlight is harsh on my cheeks. A short walk and I get all rudderly!
pfft!

My first weekend in Perth City was sOo random. And sooo many new faces....

Meet Matt.
A young chap I met when I went into town earlier. He promised to bring me around. And for the early part of the evening I stuck with him but he was young and didn't hold my interest for long. I was about to head home when...

I met Michael and I followed him to another joint instead. He introduced me to so many others... End of the night, I went home with another for a night cap.

'nuff said.

Interestingly enough I met Mr Smokes (see picture below). If you know what it is then u know what it is - If not, No need to ask, ok.



Overall fun night. Will post more. Ciao.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home