Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Send Off Party

It was a miracle that I didn't miss my flight - the way Nikki told her story - missing your flight sounds sCary especially if you're in BKK but thats another story for another day.

Anyway...

2 of my mates turn up to help with the packing. Love ya folks!

but erm,,,, packing everything into ONE large luggage is Not a good idea coz me struggled to carry the luggage about but That just gave me the opportunity to hone my I'm-a-damsel-in-distress-look.

:)

Am here in Perth and since touchdown, I have done these things.(in random array)

- broke my lock on the guitar case coz I forgot to bring the keys
- hitched a ride
- went to the city alone
- broke my guitar string
- replaced my guitar string
- met up with a girl who works at local cinema (this is ultra impt for free movie invites)

Onto other issues, before I left I was given an assignment by Prue.
She's in a precarious relationship. (with the exception of my cuz Jewel - who isn't?!)

"How can one be together and yet not be together?"

Since I am at my wits end, I raise this question to my fellow readers.
What do you think?



3 Comments:

Blogger Self Drive said...

ok. so if heart gone then why hang on? Let go lah.

grrr... why do ppl awways make drama?

1:15 am  
Blogger Resutsushon said...

hehehehe!!!! loves tat explaination!

kak rosie!!!!!!! u went to perth ALONE? wah!!!! so gd..... u really hav the guts gerl!

8:28 am  
Blogger Self Drive said...

sue - yeah,,, its tough sometimes but u stick it out and at then end of the day, it's not too bad. I did meet loads of people...

Elmo - No biggie hun. There'll be other times!

6:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home